-
October 2nd, 2005, 11:50 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I'll email them and ask.
Alright I sent one.
The only thing is, I'm not sure if they even could grant me permission to copy the patterns since I don't have them. But at least the person with the patterns would know what kind of response they could get if they asked.
I did say for non-commerical use, and the person who owned the patterns would not sell the copied patterns.
I sent it to customer service, so I might just get an email back telling me where to direct it. Or it might just be a long time till I get any kind of response.
Maybe I will look on the mattel site to see if there is someone else I should send a letter to.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ October 02, 2005 09:02 PM: Message edited by: Skittl1321 ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks